yo yo yo (remind me to delete my blof if I ever dare to start a post like that again). Been home for 3 days! It’s christmas eve tomorrow! OH! WAIT
Today my mood has been all over the place. I’ve been annoyed, content, well rested, happy, sad, stressed, calm, anxious and tired (not in that order).
- well rested: I slept for like 9 hours straight and woke up when the sister got up at like 8 or something crazy!!
- stressed: pressured myself into going on a run (but am proud to present that I didn’t go even tho I had all the cheese in my dinner yesterday and will probably have all the biscuits again today! progress)
- calm: did a 20 minute energizing morning yoga with adrienne instead and took a hot shower
- happy: threw a little solo dance party in my room to dry the hairs (listening to latin music obvs)
- annoyed: fam quite loud during breakfast (but we all sat together and had breaki so only slightly annoyed cause I love mornings like that and I had the usual clementine porridge (no gingerbread spice and I actually preferred that today)
- tired: have very little enegery today. I went into 4 stores to find a butternut squash that I need for saturday’s 3 course meal
- anxious: yesterday’s number of deaths due to corona has been at an all time high and I’m scared someone I know will get infected so I had a little cry
- content: decorated that tree with my mom and ate all the homemade christmas biscuits (oma’s nougat bars, coconut- shortcrust, gingerbread, coconut macaroon, chocolate- shortcrust…)
in that order.