ummmm yes, Saturday night: fireworks
Sunday morning: breakfast
- Writing and editing the Sunday series blog post for a couple of hours.
- Watching Elite en español (w/ subtitles en ingles), hoping they’ll teach me how to rrrr.
- Eating ovomaltine, straight from the jar with a tablespoon!
- Regretting that decision immediately because I would be meeting a friend for dinner later.
- Feeling sick (obviously).
- Getting ready to go.
- Hans im Glück
- Getting a Raspberry mojito and THE BEST salad everrr (it had a parmesan dressing)
- Taking the Tram to my place
- Getting a cheap bottle of white wine from the kiosk
- Going out again to the bus stop
- Meeting 3 guys, smoking weed at a corner
- 1 ”between jobs”, 1 med student from Qatar, 1 from Jamaica drinking Rum from a lemonade bottle (what a combo)
- they turned out to be fun, so talked to them for a bit
- going home
- waking up at 6
- no Uni
- terrible headache
- cleaning the entire flat
- was planning on going to the cafe to ask if they would like to employ me, might not do that cuz ma head you know. Might do that because I want money and it’s only 10 and all I have left to do is read up on some stuff for Uni cause tomorrow is my 7-7 o’clock day and I haven’t read the 50 pages for Wednesday yet.
- didn’t leave the house (or my bed for that matter)
- watched Riverdale season 1 that’s how bored I am
- ate what was supposed to be my dinner at 3pm
- drank chai latte which is the actual best thing on planet earth
- STUDIED!! Well I drew a map of north ad south america and wrote some facts next to it, but that was the assignment
- don’t have much food at the house even tho I did my weekly shop on Saturday so I’m not too sure what I’m gonna have as ”2nd” dinner now
Do I choose a picture of my porridge, of my lunch or of myself as header? Those are decisions I never thought I’d have to make. But
you don’t choose the blogger life, the blogger life chooses you. Cringe. Gonna sleep now #6:58 pm. I mean after eating obviously?!
my breakfast it is.
that’s all byeeeee.